Slice of Stupid Searcher

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Quitters Never Win

I received this message from my email program today.

This message has an attachment that this webmail cannot deal with. You will need to use a different mail client to access this attachment. We are sorry for the inconvience, this is a known problem and we are trying to resolve this issue.

My reply:

What!?! There lots of things in life that people can't deal with, but you deal. That's what you do! Humans don't have the luxury of flashing up some mumbo-jumbo on the screen about not being able to deal with it and not even giving it a shot. That's not the way...you'll never get ahead doing that. It's time to put on your big boy pants and step up. You know you've got a problem...NOW FIX IT. (Oh, and by the way, you misspelled "inconvenience." Unless you meant to say "inconvience." At which point I'll have to assume that it is some computer term which those of us who don't speak "nerd" wouldn't understand.)

Now if I only new how to get this message to my email computer thingy.

No comments: